luni, 30 iulie 2012

The Samsung Series 9 15" won the race!


 So, I finally made a decision, and here it is!

The Samsung Series 9 is an ultraportable business laptop with a 15 inch widescreen display with a native resolution of 1600 x 900.

 It runs on an Intel Core i5 2467M processor with a speed of 1.6 GHz.
The Samsung Series 9 also boasts 8 GB of RAM, which is more than enough for my needs.
 Weighing in at just 3.6 pounds, it’s extremely light weight for a 15 inch ultra book.


 Storage capacity is not great, but it’s not that bad either. This ultra book will offer 128 GB of solid state drive storage. 

Graphic wise, it features an Intel HD Graphics 3000 chip, which should be enough for regular office activity and some light gaming here and there.

What I really liked about this ultra book is the fact that it’s very light and thin, for a 15incher.
 I also liked the fact that it has a brilliant high resolution display screen.

 It’s also quite a bright display screen, and you know how I love a bright display. 

Honestly, I’m a bit worried about the fact that the keyboard appears to be a bit shallow, but I’m sure we’ll get along marvellously.




 I will keep you guys up to speed on how it performs.
 I’m so excited, I can’t wait to get it!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu