miercuri, 18 iulie 2012

Perhaps an UltraBook would be better?


Today I was lucky enough to stumble upon an electronics store on my way home. 
Of course, I took a peek inside and got all excited. 

I found some cute little machines called ultra books. They’re super thin, but they are also quite powerful.  In fact, ultra books boast some of the best processors that money can buy! 
That’s what I call performance!



So, I decided to take a closer look and do a little bit of research on the matter. I read some articles, reviews and fancied a few products myself.

Now, for the pros, ultra books are quite cool. I’m really glad that I have a strong budget for my purchase, because honestly, they are quite a bit expensive. 

First of all, regarding the pros, is the fact that ultra books have a physical keyboard, unlike tablets which have a virtual “keyboard”. Because I do a lot of writing, I need a good, full sized, reliable keyboard. Right on, ultra books! Right on!

Another big bonus is the fact that ultra books have larger display screens. Well, larger than regular net books and tablets, anyway. I did see some 15 inch ultra books, though. Just a bit out of my league!

Ultra books are known for their processors, especially the Ivy Bridge models which offer tremendous force in a small and portable package. I really love a well designed product, so I think that ultra books are definitely a good investment for me.

As for the cons, meh, ultra books are notoriously expensive. They are a very fashionable item and companies generally tend to charge premium for this.

Although they offer excellent processor performance, their graphic cards can only handle usual office tasks.

These are not high end video cards and you won’t really be using them for gaming. Bummer, eh?
In the same time, for just a few pounds more, you could get away with a few pounds less.

Bulker laptops are usually a bit more affordable, but, of course, they can’t really compare to the feel and touch of an ultra book.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu