sâmbătă, 30 iunie 2012

About Bonsai Trees


When I was in high school, my aunt which worked in Japan for about four years, presented me with a Bonsai Tree. 

It was love at first sight; so small, yet so strong in the same time; Gentle, noble, brimming with live and in the same time, needing tenderness and care. 
Since I was a bit of an introvert, it proved to be the perfect hobby. 

I would sit with my Bonsai tree hours on end and study it. That also got me interested in Japanese works of art and cuisine. 
In Asia, miniature landscapes are a widespread art form. It dates back thousands of years and it’s present in Japanese, Chinese and Vietnamese cultures. 

I can only hope that one day I will be able to visit Japan myself and learn more about Bonsai Trees.

In the meanwhile, there's a little interesting video I found on youtube.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu